Managing a Treasury in Transition￼
Watch the webinar on-demand to learn how treasury professionals can recognize points of transformation and opportunities to benefit their organization.
This session will deepen your understanding of:
- Key indicators that drive transformation (complexity and size)
- How treasury processes need to shift as an organization scales
- Technology that supports visibility, efficiency, and control
- Measurements your team should consider for KPIs
- What your treasury department could and should look like
- Best practices that need to be considered
Tracey brings over 20 years of treasury FinTech experience across a wide variety of disciplines including sales, consulting, and training. Most recently, Tracey held key roles in building and developing sales and pre-sales teams to bring artificial intelligence/machine learning to the long underserved problem of direct cash forecasting. Her combination of both practitioner and vendor experience helps her understand the unique issues companies face and present practical solutions for digital transformation. Currently residing in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, she holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business.