As a Systems Implementation Engineer, you will implement, design, and maintain automated systems for the software development and infrastructure technology lifecycles. The function of a Systems Implementation Engineer will be to apply a broad range of solutions and optimizations across infrastructure deployments, internal tooling, compliance, authentication, and software development. At Trovata we really envision a Systems Implementation Engineer as a self-starter, having a broad knowledge base to work from, and then being able to use that knowledge to interface with anyone at any level of the organization.
- Implement tools to automate the creation of pieces of infrastructure
- Create scripts to assist with important bulk operations for the purposes of modifying users, GitHub repos, Jira projects/issues, etc.
- Assist with tasks that require engineering know-how to complete i.e. updating a record in a dynamo table, toggling a setting to make certain features work
- SSO implementation and optimization
- Automate tasks related to compliance
- Implement features and bug fixes for Demo data infrastructure
- 4+ years of production experience and a strong command of at least one language
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection
- Impact driven. You understand how your work impacts the biggest companies in the world
- Problem-solving. Our work can often require implementing unconventional solutions; you aren’t afraid to explore new domains when previous methods fail, sort through minute details, or find non-engineering ways around the problem
- Experience writing software for a startup or large tech company is a plus
- Desired Skills: AWS, NodeJS, CLI/Scripting, Python, Git, API Development
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry