This opening is for our platform team, who is responsible for the data infrastructure and backend APIs that power the Trovata experience. As a software engineer at Trovata, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the core data infrastructure, APIs, and features that power our web applications, developer experiences, and customer-driven apps, and help build on the framework that keeps all these experiences together. You’ll work mostly with a codebase written in Python and leveraging a fully serverless AWS stack.
- 3-to-5 years of production experience.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages, preferably Python3.
- Experience with the AWS environment. You will be using DynamoDB, AWS Gateway, AWS ES, and Lambda functions daily.
- Experience querying SQL and NoSQL databases. You know their trade-offs and feel comfortable writing queries to filter and aggregate.
- Experience developing REST APIs in the past.
- Experience with the life-cycle of software development: testing, documenting, reviewing, and optimizing.
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry