As a Sales Director you will leverage your proven sales skills and a working knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and treasury functions. Your performance will be measured and rewarded based on new customer acquisition and achievement against ARR bookings goals. You will generate pipeline with the support of our inside sales and marketing teams, supported by a growing set of banking partners.
You will conduct discovery and product demos to uncover a prospect’s current processes and show them how Trovata can transform the way they work. Your territory will be geographic and you will be pursuing companies with between $100M and $5B in annual revenues.
The Sales Director will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and take part in all of the growth opportunities that an early stage company has to offer.
- Competitive and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Minimum 3 years of SaaS/software sales experience
- A consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Background in selling to corporate finance buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with corporate and wholesale banking
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Organized and detail-oriented, you take pride in your work
- Proficient with modern sales and collaboration tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Slack)
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company provided MacBook Pro & Home office set up
- Six week guaranteed on-target earnings with four month ramped quota
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company