The People Ops Coordinator drives our mission by supporting the People Operations team and working with employees across the business to ensure Trovata is a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative, and trustworthy. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Reporting directly to the VP of People, you will drive the recruiting process and activities.
- Work in close partnership with hiring managers to be a credible activist for the team and our mission.
- Interpret, explain, and ensure compliance with human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with the People team to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed promptly.
- Be able to pull reports, perform periodic audits and provide analytics related to people metrics.
- Support any other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in HR or Recruiting related fields
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism – can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for the People team
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced energetic environment.
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintains employee files and records
- Administrator of benefit plans
- Experience in Lever or other ATS system
- Experience in Gusto or other HRIS/Payroll systems preferred
- Strong skills using GSuite
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Company provided laptop