We are now looking for our new People Operations Senior Manager who will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the scope of recruiting, people ops, and payroll for our team. You will report to the VP of People Operations, Risk, and Security and work closely with the management team at Trovata. This role will be a key player for helping us keep Trovata’s amazing company culture while we grow massively. A big task in this job will be the recruitment of new teammates in the US.
- Culture: Drive and improve the culture programs to shape and reinforce our cultural values and mission. Help creating a best in class candidate experience from initial contact to their first day and beyond.
- Hiring process: You work with the VP of People, Risk, and Security to streamline our hiring processes to ensure that we can acquire the best possible talents forward. You will be coordinating the process from the writing of the job description, its promotion, the sourcing of potential candidates all the way to the organizing of interviews to which you will participate actively alongside colleagues from the management team. You will also be a key player in onboarding of our new teammates.
- Compliance: You will have to make sure that everything we do is compliant with the laws in the states we operate in. We expect you to have a basic understanding of regulations surrounding employment and be able to search for answers when needed.
- Internal Documentation: Seeing that you will be orchestrating a lot of processes, you will be responsible to maintain accordingly our HR system, applicant tracking system, guidelines, procedures, and documents relative to handling the relations with our new and existing teammates.
- Payroll: Ensure payroll is paid correctly alongside with expenses, insurance, and benefits
- 5+ years People Ops experience at a high growth company.
- Recruitment in a fast-paced environment. Recruitment within a tech company is a big plus.
- Passionate about company culture.
- Knowledge with HR tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management
- Highly organized
- Flexible team player who can wear many hats
- Problem solver with the ability to handle change in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- 401(k) plan
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry