This opening is for a Software Engineer on our Platform team who will be working on the infrastructure and microservices that power the Trovata Payments experience. As a software engineer at Trovata, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining APIs, tools, services, banking integrations, and features that power our Payments Platform. You’ll work mostly with a codebase written in Node and leveraging a fully serverless AWS stack.
- 3-to-5 years of production experience.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages such as Node or Python.
- Experience developing REST APIs in the past.
- Experience with the AWS environment – particularly RDS, DynamoDB, AWS Gateway, and Lambda functions.
- Experience discovering AWS services and problem solving. Knowing which to select and their associated strengths and trade-offs to create powerful and innovative solutions.
- Experience with the life-cycle of software development: testing, documenting, reviewing, and optimizing.
- API Development
- API Integration