As a DevOps Engineer, you will manage and improve the communication between the operational and developmental sides of the software development process. The main functions of a DevOps Engineer encompass product updates and rollouts, troubleshooting and locating problematic production errors including resolution, and the creation and maintenance of tools to facilitate efficient feature rollouts. Specifically, at Trovata, you’ll have the opportunity to come in on the ground floor helping define, refine, and implement DevOps policies and procedures to be leveraged across the entire engineering organization.
- Handle implementation and maintenance of CI/CD infrastructure
- Implement monitoring of core services to ensure high availability and uptime
- Responsible for all tasks related to automation of development pipelines
- Enforcing scalability with using infrastructure-as-code practices
- Maintaining software updates and patches to critical infrastructure pieces
- Desired Skills: AWS, NodeJS, CLI/Scripting, Python, CI/CD Tooling, Git, API
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry