We believe the way corporations interact with their finances will drastically change in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure finance teams need to transform their businesses for the challenges of tomorrow. Today we are currently integrated with the top banks in the world using a diverse set of API connections, security models, and technology. As we continue to expand our portfolio of bank, ERP, merchant, and warehouse connectivity we are looking for a diverse set of talents in data connectivity as we embark on a global scale of operations.
Integrations is the most mission-critical component of our infrastructure as it connects our customers to their cash not only through our front end software but also through our APIs. As a data engineer at Trovata, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the core integrations into our financial institution partners—and help build on the framework that keeps all these integrations together. You’ll work mostly with a codebase written in Python and leveraging a fully serverless AWS stack.
- 2+ years of production experience and a strong command of at least one language
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection
- Impact driven. You understand how your work impacts the biggest companies in the world
- Problem-solving. Our work can often require implementing unconventional solutions; you aren’t afraid to explore new domains when previous methods fail, sort through minute details, or find non-engineering ways around the problem
- Experience writing software for a startup or large tech company is a plus
- Experience within a fully AWS environment is a plus
- Experience with unconventional data types as well as unstructured data is a plus
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon)
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry